The Landing Pad
Your One-Stop-Shop for Business Resources!
Welcome to The Landing Pad!
What is The Landing Pad?
The Landing Pad is a business resource centre that offers one-stop shopping for businesses of all kinds, including home-based entrepreneurs.
If you’re a business owner and want to:
- Broaden your reach
- Learn more about business support
- Engage with seasoned, established businesses of all shapes and sizes
…The Landing Pad is the place for you!
“Our resources, products, and services will continue to evolve to meet business needs.” – Madeleine Riley, Executive Director, Downtown Whitby Business Improvement Area
The Landing Pad is a place where businesses can land physically or virtually and take advantage of:
- Networking opportunities with seasoned business community members
- Navigating COVID and available support and resources
- Access to programming for business owners, covering topics such as technology innovation, mentorship opportunities, and business best practices
- Access to Town of Whitby programming including introductions to Economic Development and incentives for businesses in Town of Whitby (i.e., CIP, Façade Grant, Sign Grant, Design Grant, Interior Heritage Grant)
- Workforce planning data: specific to the Region and business categories
“Our mission is to support any business with exceptional resources, connections & referrals” – Natalie Prychitko, CEO, Whitby Chamber of Commerce
- Concierge service to help entrepreneurs and established businesses navigate business complexities
- Free collaborative workspaces
- Workshops & Events
The Landing Pad is managed in partnership with the Downtown Whitby BIA and the Whitby Chamber of Commerce.
2022 dates TBD